The TrustWay Vordel Gateway box:
- Combines the TrustWay Crypto PCI encryption card with the Vordel Gateway software
- Offers both security and performance
- Ensures conformity with even the most stringent data protection regulations.
"Nowadays, protecting sensitive data is a priority for every single organisation", confirmed Max Tu Ba, head of the Bull TrustWay product line. "Our partnership with Vordel is absolutely in line with our vision to offer our customers in the public and private sectors alike the ability to operate systems that can be totally trusted, while focusing on their core business activities. So the new TrustWay Vordel Gateway box opens up new market opportunites, both for Bull and Vordel."
Hervé Aubin, Director of Vordel France, commented: "The fact that Bull and Vordel have decided to offer a shared platform for securing and managing XML flows for SOA and Cloud architectures demonstrates that both partners want to offer innovative and high-performance solutions to their customers. Vordel's reputation in the security and management of XML infrastructures has been further strengthened by this partnership, which will enable us to develop new strategic markets."
Key features of the TrustWay Vordel Gateway box include:
- Common Criteria certification: Incorporates the TrustWay Crypto PCI card, which is Common Criteria EAL4+ certified and approved by ANSSI
- XML processing: Vordel XML Accelerator (VXA) engine, which enables XML analyses
- Identity management and transformation: Security Token Service (STS) mode, SAML token management and injection, support for WS-Trust, credential mapping, token mapping (X.509 to SAML, Kerberos, etc)
- Extended protocol support for the following: HTTP 1.0 and 1.1, JMS, MQ, FTP, SFTP, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO EMS, SMTP, POP, TCP
- Support for Web Service-oriented protocols: SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 , Plain XML (POX), REST, Web 2.0 (XMLHttpRequest, JSON)
- Web Service governance: WSDL 1.2, WS-Policy 1.2, WS-SecurityPolicy 1.1, WS-Policy Attachment, UDDI
- Safeguarding of confidential data: The same security regulations apply to Clouds as already apply to companies: SOX, HIPPA, Basle II, Basle III ...